We have all heard of the benefits of consuming turmeric. Studies suggest turmeric improves heart health and prevents Alzheimer's and cancer.
However, maybe you have not heard how your beard can benefit from turmeric butter. You might not even know much about the plant. So we will discuss the specific root and how you can utilize it in your beard.
What Is Turmeric?
Turmeric is a southeast Asian flowering plant. The part of the plant that gets utilized is the vibrant yellow roots due to a chemical called curcumin. Turmeric has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and anti-neoplastic (anti-cancer) properties because of the chemical curcumin. The utilization of turmeric is often in skincare, haircare, and cosmetic products for its health benefits and bright color.
What Benefits can Tumeric provide my Beard?
YourYour beard can benefit from turmeric because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It Has a range of advantages based upon its versatility for your hair. You can observe Tumeric in everything from shampoos and conditioners to treatment oils and hair masks. Applying turmeric to your strands may provide you with several benefits:
- Fights dandruff: When utilized in your hair, turmeric's anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits can aid in preventing dandruff. When dandruff goes untreated, it can damage the follicles and create patchiness in your beard. Treating your beard with turmeric can keep the strands healthy, a key component in healthy hair and new hair growth."
- Controls oil:Turmeric is excellent for treating oily hair and scalps due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Those anti-microbial properties prevent the growth of microorganisms, which oily scalps are prone.
- Improves skin health around your face:Turmeric's anti-inflammatory benefits provide an overall boost to the health of your skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric naturally help skin irritation heal, unlike other products that do this by adding artificial ingredients. It is a great natural addition to healthy beard hair.
- Protects your beard from environmental stressors: Free radicals can damage your hair, scalp, and complexion. However, one of the numerous reasons antioxidants like turmeric are appreciated is their fight off free radicals. As a result, the protection of your beard is safe to the hair follicles from harmful molecules.
- Prevents hair loss:While our products primarily used are for your beard hair, it is essential to discuss how turmeric can help prevent hair loss on your scalp. Turmeric's anti-inflammatory powers are a significant boon to thinning hair, as it may stimulate growth. There haven't been studies on turmeric's effects on beard hair. However, if beard hair loss is caused by inflammation like on your scalp, it could provide some additional benefits to providing you with a luscious beard.
Hair Type Consideration
Our experts agree that turmeric can provide any hair type assistance. However, if you have sudden patchiness in your beard, ensure you track your progress while using turmeric. In some cases, you may observe turmeric aggravate inflammatory conditions caused by allergies or ongoing chemical exposure. This is because turmeric enhances the immune response, ultimately causing hair loss. These are rare conditions, though, even rarer when used in your beard.
How to utilize Tumeric Butter?
When you open a bottle of Beard Balm by Mythical Beards, all you need to do is dime size amount in your hands to tame your beard. If you use too much, at worst, you will have a gorgeous shine to your beard.
Massaging this beard balm into your beard will provide you with all the benefits of the turmeric butter. The properties of the tumeric butter will help you fight dandruff when it's scorching outside! If you are utilizing the balm, rub a dime-sized amount into your beard, then smile as your beard sucks in the carrier oil.
Before applying other products, you should place the first application layer on your clean skin.