This tiny red raspberry seed has been a fan of ours all summer. Now that we are heading into the colder seasons, it still has a spot on our beauty shelf.
Why? We have eight reasons and some extra facts to make you swoon over this sweet-smelling skin treat.
Why is Red Raspberry Seed Carrier Oil Great?
We like discussing how our skin is our largest organ and how what we put into our body is essential, along with what we put on our body.
Approximately 60% of what we put onto our beards will eventually be absorbed into our skin and body.
On healthy eating lists, you will also observe that our products are often identifiable from plants and fruits. Therefore you can feel comfortable with our cold-pressed seed carrier oils.
8 Fantastic Benefits of Red Raspberry Seed Carrier Oil
Our 100% virgin, organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil maintains the vitamin benefits because heat treating the oil never occurs. Cold-pressing the seeds preserves the best integrity of the natural skin-boosting uses, so consistently ensure that is what you are employing to get the maximum perks out of this list.
Red raspberry seed carrier oil will strengthen your beard, add shine, and fight off your beard's desire to split its ends. Beard application will help protect your beard from sun damage and dryness too!
Adding the application to your beard will help your skin regimen too.
- Anti-inflammatory Skin Healer- This little wonder boasts the highest content of any fruit seed for alpha-linolenic acid, an anti-inflammatory agent. It also has some phytosterols, which are helpful for inflamed skin issues like eczema and psoriasis.
- Daily UV-Blocker- Utilize red raspberry seed carrier oil to moisturize your beard and skin daily. The first layer of defense against UV damage is adding applying daily sunscreen.
How does it work? Red raspberry seed carrier oil helps naturally absorb UV-A and UV-B rays without artificial chemicals. You can even add this oil to the luscious main on your chest with this oil, too.
- Sun Damage Restorer- The phytosterols in red raspberry seed carrier oil help with positive attributes, like repairing skin. We can not always see sun damage after it occurs.
Sun damage is not always visible, so protecting your face will help make your beard look even more incredible.
It is already too late if you are waiting to see sunspots. The damage has gone too far. So start early and perform some daily maintenance.
- Antioxidant Booster- Raspberry seeds have significantly high Vitamin E. These popular natural antioxidants help fight free radicals. Combating oxidative damage is a leading cause of skin cancer and premature aging.
- Wrinkle Fighter- Red raspberry seed carrier oil also boasts another antioxidant called ellagic acid. Ellagic acid help prevent early wrinkles. It also boosts your skin's natural collagen and elastin production. Therefore your beard will look more youthful with your firm skin.
- Intense Moisturizer- Even though red raspberry carrier oil is a lovely velvety smooth texture, it is a moisturizing oil. Use when your skin is dehydrated in the fall and winter seasons. Your beard and skin will thank you when the air contains less moisture.
The phytosterols in this carrier oil reduce water loss on the skin. Therefore your skin will remain moisturized and hydrated longer.
- Acne Fighter- How about them omega-3 & -6 fatty acids? They are a champion for fighting off acne. These acids have been observed to decrease inflammation and fight acne.
If you are fighting issues with ingrown hairs or acne, red raspberry carrier oil could help you.
What it does is help decrease an insulin-like growth factor in the follicle and hyperkeratinization. Therefore your pores and follicles can see an improvement from dermatitis and acne.
- Oil Production Controller- UtilizeRed Raspberry Seed Oil daily will balance your skin and beard's natural oil production. Since the red raspberry seed oil will provide your follicles with the moisture and benefits discussed above.